Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on August 2, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Without trust consumers won’t buy from you. Further, research shows that consumers don’t trust marketers or their advertising. So how do you persuade prospects to buy from you? Leverage the power of social media to enable your customers and fans to persuade and sell prospects through the use of customer reviews.
Posted on April 23, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Social media sells? Many marketers focus their social media efforts on building brand and attracting new prospects since they can’t figure out how to make the connection to sales. The bottom line is that social media can drive sales for your product. Not sure how to use social media to drive sales? Here are fifteen social media tactics with examples you can adapt for your business.