- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on January 3, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
2010 was a tipping point for social media. In 2011, social media will continue to evolve. Here are seven predictions for how social media will change in the coming year.
The #Fail term on Twitter is a popular way to note a problem with something. Social media marketing can go from positive to negative in a heartbeat. Here are the top three social media fails in 2010.
HR’s involvement in a firm’s social media activities increases over time. Here’s a 10 point social media checklist for your human resources department. (Data included!)
In today’s social media ecosystem where any customer has access to multiple platforms that can amplify their message, every firm needs to have a crisis management plan in place. Equally important is having a contingency plan to ensure that the appropriate employees are briefed and notified. Here are five tactics to help shape your company’s crisis management plan.