Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Roughly two out of five U.S. adults dislike advertising in general according to recent Experian Simmons research. Yet despite what they say, customers find some forms of advertising a positive experience. Here are sixteen ways consumers like advertising. (Data chart included)
Until earlier this week, Groupon’s meteoric business growth hasn’t been tarnished with naysayers. Poises Cafe owner Jesse Burke exposed the negative side of a Groupon offer in her Facebook post that quickly garnered online attention. This article examines the assumptions and requirements of a Groupon offer based on Burke’s experience to highlight how to think about your business, especially small ones. Please read on …