Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
What do you think of when someone says shopping? An afternoon at the mall or the local department store? This may have been true a few years ago but toady you need go no further than the closest connected device, be it a computer, tablet or smartphone to shop. This change in buying behavior requires changes in your marketing plans.
While your boss may not want to adapt your organization’s merchandising, to remain relevant and part of the consideration set, it’s critical. Here are five new commerce trends that your boss doesn’t want to know about and strategies to win him over.