Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
As a marketer, it’s important to assess every marketing campaign to see how well it did against your goals. To help my readers, here are 5 take-aways that I learned running the We ♥ Bloggers Contest in February.
The “We Heart Bloggers” Contest ran throughout the month of February, 2011, to celebrate bloggers across the blogosphere. Bloggers were challenged to write a post using one of these 125 Blog Free Titles based on childhood concepts and to tweet it using the #BloggerLove hashtag. And, the winner is…