Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
The holiday season is in full swing. Walk down most streets and you’ll see stores and homes wrapped in colorful seasonal lights. While retailers have filled their stores with Santas and holiday spirit, many marketers have missed an easy opportunity to engage prospects, customers and the public with holiday content marketing. Are you one of these marketing Scrooges? Included are four examples with screenshots and five easy holiday content marketing tips.
Where will we find people to write our company blog? This is a common question companies face. While ideally someone from your organization should write your company blog, the reality is that it can be difficult to find an employee who loves your brand, cares about your customers, and enjoys writing. Before you search for bloggers for your organization’s blog, here are three factors that you should take into consideration.
Every blogger wants their posts to attract more blog readers like bees to honey. When it comes to content, boredom is the kiss of death. With dull blog posts, there’s nothing to entice readers back. The secret to alluring content is understanding what your readers want. Here are five ways to spice up your blog content to make it more engaging.