Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Content marketing strategy
Your content marketing must be able to break through the almost 4 zetabytes of digital information that will be created and shared in 2013 and which is expected to almost double by 2015! To cope with this information explosion, people select high value information from their family, friends, bosses, co-workers, social media connections and other sources including you.
How does your firm’s content marketing strategy rate compared to the pack? IMN‘s 2013 Content Marketing Survey Report provides new benchmarks to help you evaluate your organization’s content efforts. Charts & Actionable Content Marketing Tips. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Need to add content curation strategy to your content marketing? Here are the 12 attributes your content curation should include.