Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At SMMW 2014
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Content marketing strategy
Your content marketing must be able to break through the almost 4 zetabytes of digital information that will be created and shared in 2013 and which is expected to almost double by 2015! To cope with this information explosion, people select high value information from their family, friends, bosses, co-workers, social media connections and other sources including you.
How does your firm’s content marketing strategy rate compared to the pack? IMN‘s 2013 Content Marketing Survey Report provides new benchmarks to help you evaluate your organization’s content efforts. Charts & Actionable Content Marketing Tips. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
At its core, content curation is like a great editor or blogger who brings his unique taste and understanding of his target audience to his selection of the best content for his readers. He provides context for the content so that it’s more than collection of information. Here are 3 reasons you need content curation in your content marketing strategy and 12 attributes of a successful content curations strategy.