Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Regardless of how long you’ve been creating content or blogging, there’s always room for improvement. The New Year is a great time to assess your writing and content creation in order to take it to the next level. To help you achieve your 2012 content marketing and blogging goals, here are twelve content marketing resolutions.
When it comes to creating content or blog posts what matters isn’t how often you post but rather the quality of your content. Face it, readers want your content to be a filling steak dinner not a few rice crackers full of air and low on content. How do you keep creating quality content or blog posts on a regular basis? Here are five secrets to help you develop useful and entertaining content.