Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
According to Michael Corleone in The Godfather Part III, “Never hate your enemies — it affects your judgment.” This is useful marketing advise. You must monitor your competitors to be able to develop effective strategies that weaken their ability to attract profitable sales. The hardest part is determining who your competitors are since it’s not always obvious. Here are seven competitors every marketer has.
Lan Sheng, a midtown New York based Chinese restaurant, is located across the street from one of the best Szechuan restaurants in Manhattan. Here are 5 points to competitively assess your product offering. Please read on …