Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Are there days when you can’t write a single word? Recognize you’re not alone (which is difficult since writing tends to be a singular activity.) To get your writing back on track and keep your content compelling, know that you have the power to destroy these writing demons. Here are seven writing tips to assist you.
With the expanded use of content marketing, every business needs to generate a steady stream of strong content. While it’s easy to say that you should write strong compelling content, the problem is how do you actually develop great content on a consistent basis that stands out in the sea of information available on social media, tablets, smartphones, computers and other devices, new and old. Here are ten steps to help you produce strong content that reaches out and engages readers. (You may want to read Why Your Third Grade Teacher Was Wrong About Writing for some more tips.)