Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At SMMW 2014
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
While good bloggers can make blogging look easy, the reality is that showing up at your computer on a regular basis with fresh ideas is hard work that involves more than just content creation. As the second anniversary of this blog approaches, here are thirteen lessons I’ve learned, either directly or indirectly.
Michael A. Stelzner, the founder of SocialMediaExaminer.com, a top social media blog, and author of Launch: How to Quickly Propel Your Business Beyond the Competition (Affiliate link), is a blogging dynamo. In honor of BlogWorld Expo New York and the introduction of Blogging Fundamentals for Business, an online business-building workshop, I interviewed Mike to get his business blogging insights.
Earth Day teaches us the benefits of reducing, reusing and recycling. In terms of content marketing, recycling is defined as turning old content into new content, often in another format that’s useful. It’s called recycled content because it’s not created from scratch. Recycled content isn’t reusing the same exact content in another location. Here are 56 ways to recycle content marketing across 21 content formats.