Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Want to keep your ideas for blog posts flowing? Then check out these 5 never-fail tips to keep creating awesome blog content. Contains examples & tools.
Spaghetti PR is an unsophisticated form of media relations. While a good PR person is worth their weight in gold, blindly contacting press with no understanding of the media entity or writer is likely to yield limited results. Here are 7 points to help PR professional pitch reports.
As a ClickZ writer, I get a lot of attention from PR folks many of whom don’t take the time to do the basics first! In their rush to get media space, they forget that the writer has needs and goals that may be different from those of their client. Here are 10 suggestions to get media attention. Please read on …