Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Social media has matured and your business must be on a variety of platforms including Google+. In less than a year, Google+ grew from nothing to 18.9 million unique visitors at the end of February 2012, according to Compete data reported by Google’s Avinash Kaushik. That’s half the size of Twitter and slightly more than one-tenth the size of Facebook. While Google+ may have lost some of its momentum, it’s still a platform where every marketer needs to be present. Here are five Google+ data points and 12 actionable tactics. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.