Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Stellar content marketing requires a variety of different elements, many of which may not be handled by the content creator. Use a content marketing checklist to ensure each aspect of the process is covered before it’s published. Here’s a twenty point content marketing checklist to ensure every piece is as good as it can be. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
60% of marketers plan to increase their content marketing budget in 2012 according to research by Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs. Marketers’ biggest content challenge is producing content that engages prospects and customers during the purchase process. As a marketer, to ensure your content marketing effectively meets your needs, here is a 12 point, content marketing checklist.