Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Stellar content marketing requires a variety of different elements, many of which may not be handled by the content creator. Use a content marketing checklist to ensure each aspect of the process is covered before it’s published. Here’s a twenty point content marketing checklist to ensure every piece is as good as it can be. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
60% of marketers plan to increase their content marketing budget in 2012 according to research by Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs. Marketers’ biggest content challenge is producing content that engages prospects and customers during the purchase process. As a marketer, to ensure your content marketing effectively meets your needs, here is a 12 point, content marketing checklist.