Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Despite their corporate standing, CEOs aren’t on social media, according to BrandFog’s 2013 CEO, Social Media, and Leadership Survey. These findings echo earlier research by The 2012 Fortune 500 Social CEO Index that found 70% of the Fortune 500 CEOs had no presence on social media. Here are three research findings and 5 actionable social media tips. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.
70% of the Fortune 500 CEOs have no presence on social networks according to The 2012 Fortune 500 Social CEO Index compiled by CEO.com and Domo.
These CEOs myopically miss the connection between their lack of social media activity and their standing with customers, employees and the general pubic. Social CEOs by the numbers. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.