Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Over 90% of marketers use content marketing but less than half of them think it’s effective. Here are 5 tips to improve content marketing revenues.
Want to know where content marketing is headed in 2014? Here are 2014 content marketing predictions to get your marketing plans ready for success.
To celebrate our 1000th blog post here’s the basic seven step framework of an actionable marketing strategy where your ultimate goal as a marketer or business owner is to get prospects, customers and the public to engage with you and to develop a profitable relationship over time.
Face it—you can craft the most awesome content marketing in the world, but if no one reads it, it’s an epic fail. Beyond crafting amazing information, you must dress your content marketing for success. Here are a baker’s dozen ways to maximize content marketing’s effectiveness. SOURCE: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog