Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Content curation involves the added value only people can provide in the form of unique taste and understanding of the target audience to select and convert selected information into a quality content offering. It highlights other people’s content as well as your organization’s older content in the context of your brand to support your marketing and business objectives. Here are seven ways to curate other people’s content while presenting the information in a way that highlights your brand and point of view to attract your audience. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog