Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on August 27, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Hurricane Irene is heading up the east coast of the U.S. and both government officials and civilians alike are paying attention to the warning signs. New York City has started evacuating the most vulnerable areas. Watch the social media ecosystem for potential issues and be prepared to proactively respond where appropriate is important for every business, whether you’re involved in social media or not.