Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Blogging is a choice. It’s a commitment you make to your readers regardless of the type of blog you’re writing. Phoning your blog posts in means you’re creating your content quickly with minimal effort. While this is acceptable once in a while, over the long run, too much of it will damage your blog’s quality and reputation. If you don’t have the time or energy to blog, there are ways to communicate and distribute information, whether you’re an individual or a company. Here are 7 Signs you’re phoning your blog in and 7 ways to get your blog back on track.