Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Blogging is a choice. It’s a commitment you make to your readers regardless of the type of blog you’re writing. Phoning your blog posts in means you’re creating your content quickly with minimal effort. While this is acceptable once in a while, over the long run, too much of it will damage your blog’s quality and reputation. If you don’t have the time or energy to blog, there are ways to communicate and distribute information, whether you’re an individual or a company. Here are 7 Signs you’re phoning your blog in and 7 ways to get your blog back on track.