- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
For most bloggers, the most direct way to acquire blogging credentials is to build a blog and start blogging. Like you, I never considered the alternatives until a digital/social media strategist colleague, with copywriting experience and a degree from a top creative writing program, discussed wanting to blog professionally. Her one obstacle: She didn’t want a blog of her own because she didn’t feel that she had enough to say on her own. (Note: This can be a challenge for bloggers until they start building their confidence.) That got me thinking about how she could get experience without a blog of her own.