Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Bloggers invest a lot of time and effort in their blogs to produce content on a designated topic for an audience on a regular basis. Since writing isn’t easy, what drives them and how do they track their progress? Technorati’s 2011 State of the Blogsphere provides insights into these highly personal, social media content vehicles. Included are profiles of the 4 types of bloggers, their 5 salient attributes and how they track their results (aka blogging metrics.) Chart included.
Despite the image of a lone writer sequestered behind his computer, bloggers write because they want to engage. Blogs provide a publishing platform that allows a blogger to share his perspective with his target audience, colleagues and the public in general. Engagement is important because it’s proof that others have read and reacted to the blogger’s work. Here are 21 ways to that bloggers can engage with their readers.