Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Is your blog off the map? Just as Columbus set out to discover a new route to the East Indies, you need to get your blog discovered amidst a sea of other blogs and content options. While Columbus had royal backing, unless you’ve got a kickass hook and/or break through branding, you’ve got to get out there and give people a reason to read your content. Here are twenty-one ways to help get your blog discovered. Some of them require more effort than others.
For most bloggers, the most direct way to acquire blogging credentials is to build a blog and start blogging. Like you, I never considered the alternatives until a digital/social media strategist colleague, with copywriting experience and a degree from a … Continue reading
Mayday is a boat’s distress signal. To celebrate May 1st, here’s a blogging 911 to give you the answers to the top twenty blogging questions. There’s useful blogging how-tos for both beginning and experienced bloggers.