Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Do you want your blog to catch fire? Then it’s critical to know your blog’s audience or it’ll be difficult to create an inviting environment with great content that resonates with readers, meets their needs and keeps them coming back for more. Knowing your customers is at the center of marketing. Here are ten questions to help you better understand your blog’s readers to enable you to create posts that attract them and make your blog catch fire.
Every blogger wants their posts to attract more blog readers like bees to honey. When it comes to content, boredom is the kiss of death. With dull blog posts, there’s nothing to entice readers back. The secret to alluring content is understanding what your readers want. Here are five ways to spice up your blog content to make it more engaging.