Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Blogs require more that amazing quality content to yield optimal results. They require a combination of different elements that attracting attention and make it easier for readers to consumption content. Here are seven common blogging mistakes that are guaranteed to hurt your blog’s results. To improve your blog’s effectiveness, a set of tactics are included with each mistake to help your blog succeed. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Does your blog design make you look dumb? Many bloggers underestimate the need to establish effective blog design in their rush to start blogging. Blog design encompasses more than the basic look and feel. Blog design is about how you choose, structure and present your content. Blog presentation builds trust and credibility that validates their content. To improve your blog design, here are 31 common blog design mistakes and how to fix them.