Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
blog comment policy
Bloggers tend to be hard-wired to look for feedback and encouragement in their comment section. In their rush to get and build a healthy comment section, bloggers often overlook the need to create blog comment guidelines. A blog comment policy is useful for bloggers since they set boundaries on what readers can and can’t say or do in the comment section of your blog. While comments may be a sign of interest and activity in your blog community, you don’t want to encourage bad behavior. To get your blog comment policy on track, here are ten tips.