Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
blog comment policy
Bloggers tend to be hard-wired to look for feedback and encouragement in their comment section. In their rush to get and build a healthy comment section, bloggers often overlook the need to create blog comment guidelines. A blog comment policy is useful for bloggers since they set boundaries on what readers can and can’t say or do in the comment section of your blog. While comments may be a sign of interest and activity in your blog community, you don’t want to encourage bad behavior. To get your blog comment policy on track, here are ten tips.