Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
blog comment policy
Bloggers tend to be hard-wired to look for feedback and encouragement in their comment section. In their rush to get and build a healthy comment section, bloggers often overlook the need to create blog comment guidelines. A blog comment policy is useful for bloggers since they set boundaries on what readers can and can’t say or do in the comment section of your blog. While comments may be a sign of interest and activity in your blog community, you don’t want to encourage bad behavior. To get your blog comment policy on track, here are ten tips.