Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Blog comment guidellnes
Comments are gold to bloggers, writers and marketers. Why? Simple—blog comments provide public evidence of an engaged community. Even more important, in the current social media ecosystem where clicking a social sharing button is easier than taking the time to leave a well thought out comment, it’s difficult to garner more than a few if any comments. Here are three ways to massively generate blog comments and the 1 secret they all share.