- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on October 17, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
People often ask why isn’t anyone listening to me on Twitter. The reality is that unless you’ve got a huge personal brand elsewhere because you’re a celebrity, politician or spokesperson for something important, no one’s waiting for your Tweets (including your mother). Therefore you need to build your Twitter following and get people to listen to you on Twitter. Here are fifteen recommendations to build your Twitter following.