Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Images, especially photographs, are 2012’s social media darlings across platforms from Facebook and Twitter to Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram. What can you do if your organization doesn’t have rights to use these images and photographs across social media platforms? Here are five alternatives marketers can leverage. (Of course, don’t forget to integrate your brand!) Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Who doesn’t have at least one favorite song of summer that you play as part of you’re beach rituals? As summer draws to a close, it’s a good time to reminisce with those magical tunes of summer and the lessons they hold for social media. Here are social media lessons paired with the top thirty summer tunes of all time as compiled by Billboard Magazine.