Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Advertising legend Bill Bernbach, one of the original mad men, would be at home today creating content and engaging on social media platforms. Known for igniting a creative revolution back in the 1960s, Bernbach created great brands such as Avis (We Try Harder) by understanding the product and why his audience needed it. Out of this appreciation, Bernbach would develop social media marketing content that attracted and engaged prospects. Here are five of Bill Bernbach’s sayings and the lessons they hold for social media marketing.
In honor of the Day of the Dead, here are quotes from seven famous marketers and businessmen that still resonate today. To show respect for the timeless nature of their work, here’s how these sayings still hold true for social media marketing.