Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Pinterest is the fourth largest source of traffic in the world according to data from Shareaholic. Pinterest’s traffic has doubled since May making it an important entryway to your business. Here are six Pinterest do’s and don’ts from Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.
Riding on photography’s white hot growth trend, Pinterest is the social media entity of 2012. Pinterest is an image based social media mecca that keeps users, known as pinners, coming back for more. While Pinterest’s sweet spot is women, this social media venue can yield measurable marketing results if used properly.
To better understand how Pinterest can help marketers achieve their business objectives in measurable ways, I asked Beth Hayden, author of Pinfluence: The Complete Guide to Marketing Your Business With Pinterest [Amazon affiliate link], for her advice.
Here are five marketing tips for Pinterest. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.