Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Millennials, defined as those people born between 1980 and 2001, are emerging as a distinct generation from their boomer parents. Growing up in as digital natives with the Internet and digital devices as an integral part of their lives, this demographic and their behaviors has significant marketing implications, especially for digital and social media where they turn first. Here are five dominant trends that are critical for marketers who want to understand how to reach and market to millennials. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.