Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Want to create content that’s a centerpiece of your brand? Apple’s 1984 Super Bowl ad is a quality content lesson. Here are the ad’s 7 attributes.
Do you need mobile research for your 2014 budget? Here are 67 mobile facts from 2013 shown in 25 charts to help you develop your marketing plans.
Is your branding only skin deep? Here are 7 brand attributes for a social media, mobile world with questions to get you on track. Based on Yahoo’s new logo.
2012 was [finally] mobile’s year. Mobile, including both smartphones and tablets made significant jumps forward. Always within arm’s reach, they’ve become an integral part of our lives. As a result, consumers expect a seamless digital experience regardless of the device they’re using. Here are 29 mobile marketing charts to help you navigate mobile marketing in 2013. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
With great sorrow and sense of loss we acknowledge Steve Jobs passing. In his words, “… death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new.” Yet for us who know him through his products, it’s hard to imagine a world where his creative force won’t be driving the next technological advancement.