Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Do you need mobile research for your 2014 budget? Here are 67 mobile facts from 2013 shown in 25 charts to help you develop your marketing plans.
Is your branding only skin deep? Here are 7 brand attributes for a social media, mobile world with questions to get you on track. Based on Yahoo’s new logo.
2012 was [finally] mobile’s year. Mobile, including both smartphones and tablets made significant jumps forward. Always within arm’s reach, they’ve become an integral part of our lives. As a result, consumers expect a seamless digital experience regardless of the device they’re using. Here are 29 mobile marketing charts to help you navigate mobile marketing in 2013. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
With great sorrow and sense of loss we acknowledge Steve Jobs passing. In his words, “… death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new.” Yet for us who know him through his products, it’s hard to imagine a world where his creative force won’t be driving the next technological advancement.