Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Congressman Anthony Weiner’s now public Twitter exchange with a number of women and the media drama surrounding it underscore the need to think about social media exchanges from both a personal and organizational perspective. Social media involvement carries with it social responsibility. Here are Anthony Weiner’s seven lessons for both individuals and companies engaged in social media interactions. From a business perspective, these seven lessons translate to the need for every company to have the following three plans in place whether or not the organization is actively involved in social media.