Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Congressman Anthony Weiner’s now public Twitter exchange with a number of women and the media drama surrounding it underscore the need to think about social media exchanges from both a personal and organizational perspective. Social media involvement carries with it social responsibility. Here are Anthony Weiner’s seven lessons for both individuals and companies engaged in social media interactions. From a business perspective, these seven lessons translate to the need for every company to have the following three plans in place whether or not the organization is actively involved in social media.