Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Is Google+ part of your brand’s social media marketing strategy? Google+ clocked in at number eight on Nielsen’s 2011 Top 10 US Social Media and Blogs list. At the time, it was roughly one seventeenth the size of top-ranked Facebook in terms of average monthly unique visitors. Yet as a marketer, you can’t ignore Google+. Heidi Cohen’s Actionable marketing Blog shows you why with new research and charts.