- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on June 13, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
As social media’s 800 pound gorilla, marketers feel they must incorporate Facebook marketing into their overall plans, even if they’re not sure it will yield measurable results. To get your social media strategy on track, Facebook marketing expert, Amy Porterfield, at BlogWorld Expo New York, shared nine secrets to attracting clients and profits on Facebook after its recent enhancements. The bottom line is Facebook is all about the engagemen. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.