Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Consumers have smartphones and tablets and they’re using them to get content. In December, 2011, 8.2% of all digital page views were delivered via a mobile device. This breaks down to 5.2% for smartphones, 2.5% for tablets and 0.5% for other connected devices, according to comScore. Here’s how consumers are using their mobile devices and what they’re looking for as well as what it means for marketers. (Includes 4 market research charts.)