Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Smartphones versus tablets 2013: Do you know where your sales will come from? Here’s 2013 Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales analysis with 5 data charts.
Mobile marketing is at the top of every marketer’s to-do list but the challenge is that most of them don’t really understand how their target audience uses smartphones and tablets. At the heart of the problem is the fact that mobile marketing sounds new and expensive despite the fact that most of them own one or more of these devices.
When it comes to mobile marketing, most consumers are way ahead of marketers in their use of their smartphones and tablets. They’ve developed a variety of habits to deal with the on-going avalanche of content. To get your marketing on track, here are twenty-five research charts explained in plain English. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Strong iPad and e-reader sales provide a strong digital platform for magazines’ long-form content mixed with graphics. In addition to changing devices, magazine publishers need to reorient their thinking to be competitive in today’s online media landscape. To help magazine publishers and markers (as well as other publishers), here are 21 content marketing tactics. Please read on …