Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Actionable Social Media Marketing tops
Social media is a multi-directional, many-to-many conversation. It’s large cocktail party where attendees are having more than one conversation at a time involving different groups of people. Often these exchanges appear in the form of comments posted on social media networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tumblr, bulletin boards and blogs.
So how’s a marketer to handle all of this input? As a business, you can’t sit back and expect prospects, customers and the public to comment without receiving any response from you. Five tips for social media conversations from Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.
Despite his age, Dr. Seuss would feel right at home on social media sites like Twitter because he wrote and illustrated The Cat In The Hat using only 225 words for new readers. For those engaged in social media, the takeaway is clear—Make the most of every word and its context to convey your message. Here are five Dr. Seuss quotes and their social media lessons.