Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Actionable Social Media Marketing tops
Social media is a multi-directional, many-to-many conversation. It’s large cocktail party where attendees are having more than one conversation at a time involving different groups of people. Often these exchanges appear in the form of comments posted on social media networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tumblr, bulletin boards and blogs.
So how’s a marketer to handle all of this input? As a business, you can’t sit back and expect prospects, customers and the public to comment without receiving any response from you. Five tips for social media conversations from Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.
Despite his age, Dr. Seuss would feel right at home on social media sites like Twitter because he wrote and illustrated The Cat In The Hat using only 225 words for new readers. For those engaged in social media, the takeaway is clear—Make the most of every word and its context to convey your message. Here are five Dr. Seuss quotes and their social media lessons.