Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Actionable Social Media Marketing tops
Social media is a multi-directional, many-to-many conversation. It’s large cocktail party where attendees are having more than one conversation at a time involving different groups of people. Often these exchanges appear in the form of comments posted on social media networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tumblr, bulletin boards and blogs.
So how’s a marketer to handle all of this input? As a business, you can’t sit back and expect prospects, customers and the public to comment without receiving any response from you. Five tips for social media conversations from Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.
Despite his age, Dr. Seuss would feel right at home on social media sites like Twitter because he wrote and illustrated The Cat In The Hat using only 225 words for new readers. For those engaged in social media, the takeaway is clear—Make the most of every word and its context to convey your message. Here are five Dr. Seuss quotes and their social media lessons.