Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At SMMW 2014
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Actionable Marketing Tip
Content marketing supports sales cost effectively. This is why over 90% of marketers expect content marketing to increase during the next year based on results from an eConsultancy-Outbrain report. Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog presents an infographic showing how marketers’ objectives align with customer needs during the buying cycle plus seven actionable marketing tactics for providing the types of information customers actively seek.
Does your blog look like it’s a social media ghost town? If so, it may scare prospective readers away. As research has shown, visitors may leave your blog before they ever read a word based on a variety of factors. Therefore it’s critical to make your blog as welcoming as possible. Here are twelve telltale signs that may cause prospective (and even current) readers to think you’ve deserted your blog.