- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Actionable Marketing Tip
Content marketing supports sales cost effectively. This is why over 90% of marketers expect content marketing to increase during the next year based on results from an eConsultancy-Outbrain report. Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog presents an infographic showing how marketers’ objectives align with customer needs during the buying cycle plus seven actionable marketing tactics for providing the types of information customers actively seek.
Does your blog look like it’s a social media ghost town? If so, it may scare prospective readers away. As research has shown, visitors may leave your blog before they ever read a word based on a variety of factors. Therefore it’s critical to make your blog as welcoming as possible. Here are twelve telltale signs that may cause prospective (and even current) readers to think you’ve deserted your blog.