Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Actionable Blogging Tip
Are you a blogger suffering from triskaidekaphobia? To help you, here are 13 blog beliefs busted with 26 blogging tips.
Smartphones and tablets present challenges for bloggers because consumers expect a seamless experience across connected devices regardless of what’s required to provide it. Understand that the characteristics of mobile usage affect how readers access and engage with your blog. Specifically, this means the screen size of the device and the bandwidth available to access your content. Here are eleven actionable blogging tips to help you. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
We all learn valuable lessons from our fathers. My dad owned a set of local newspapers. As such, he was the head of editorial, sales and a variety of other less glamorous media jobs. I learned a lot of about publishing just by watching how my dad ran his integrated local newspaper business. Here are nine blogging lessons I learned from my dad about building a blog following.
Happy Father’s Day from Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.