Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Actionable Blogging Tip
Smartphones and tablets present challenges for bloggers because consumers expect a seamless experience across connected devices regardless of what’s required to provide it. Understand that the characteristics of mobile usage affect how readers access and engage with your blog. Specifically, this means the screen size of the device and the bandwidth available to access your content. Here are eleven actionable blogging tips to help you. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
We all learn valuable lessons from our fathers. My dad owned a set of local newspapers. As such, he was the head of editorial, sales and a variety of other less glamorous media jobs. I learned a lot of about publishing just by watching how my dad ran his integrated local newspaper business. Here are nine blogging lessons I learned from my dad about building a blog following.
Happy Father’s Day from Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.