Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Is Google+ part of your brand’s social media marketing strategy? Google+ clocked in at number eight on Nielsen’s 2011 Top 10 US Social Media and Blogs list. At the time, it was roughly one seventeenth the size of top-ranked Facebook in terms of average monthly unique visitors. Yet as a marketer, you can’t ignore Google+. Heidi Cohen’s Actionable marketing Blog shows you why with new research and charts.