Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Don’t let Tumblr’s classification as a microblogging platform stop you from using the hip image driven social media venue to support your marketing.
Tumblr isn’t your big brother’s blog. Rather the content-based social media platform is a playground for your brand’s imagination where you can attract visitors with amazing visuals, graphics and great quotes. Most posts are short and pin-like (as in Pinterest).
Here’s a combination of Tumblr usage statistics and actionable marketing tactics for staking your Tumblr turf. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog