Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
3 ways to build content marketing trust based on Edelman, Nielsen and Accenture research. Includes tips to make your content more credible to readers.
Marketing to millennials? Here’s the inside dirt on what 2015 millennial shoppers seek based on research (charts and tips included.)
While content is 2013’s marketing mantra, to achieve their business goals, marketers must break through the noise (aka bs) to get their information read. As a marketer, you’re up against a sea of messages competing for your prospects’ attention. Creating and distributing content that reaches your target audience and fulfills their needs without being promotional is a challenge. Includes 7 actionable content marketing tactics and research. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.