Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
No one looks at About Pages. Or do they? For many, the About Page is an after thought. People like to deal with people they know. They also want to know that someone’s home. Your About Page should show a level of transparency to build trust with visitors. At the same time you want to encourage them to check out other areas of your site. Here are 10 About Page essentials.