Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
360 degree brand
Posted on November 6, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Social media must be integrated across your organization in order to effectively leverage your employees’ strengths. This requires strong teamwork that breaks down the corporate silos and creates cross-functional partnerships. Getting social media to work in large organizations means understanding and meeting three requirements. Here’s how to build your social media team.