Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Did you start 2012 staring at a blank screen hoping that inspiration would come and magically fill it with your words? To get you on the write track for 2012, try a few of these actionable resolutions guaranteed to fill your computer screen faster and more efficiently. Here are seven resolutions every writer can use whether you’re a published author, blogger, copywriter or student. (Here’s some help with writing compelling content and why your third grade teacher was wrong.)
Regardless of how long you’ve been creating content or blogging, there’s always room for improvement. The New Year is a great time to assess your writing and content creation in order to take it to the next level. To help you achieve your 2012 content marketing and blogging goals, here are twelve content marketing resolutions.