Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Unlike 2010, 2011 wasn’t a year of breakout campaigns, products or brands on a magnitude of the iPad or the Old Spice Guy. Yet, marketing as we know it continued to evolve in significant ways. Here are the top ten marketing highlights of 2011 you must consider as you finalize your 2012 marketing. Individually, each point may not seem significant, but viewed together they represent a dynamic change in how the public uses technology and consumes content. [Research charts included]