Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on August 7, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Facebook is notorious for changing its privacy and data security policies without warning, only to amend them later when there’s user outrage. Further, eroding faith in Facebook is the fact that of it 955 million monthly active users 4.8% or 45.8 million are duplicate accounts and 1.5% or 14.3 million are undesirable based on their latest SEC 10Q. Should you trust Facebook? Here are five Facebook facts (with charts) and five marketing tactics to help marketers. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog