We hope that you take some time during the holiday festivities to let those you care about know that you love them. It’s not how big your presents are but rather using your words and your actions to express your true feelings.
Having come close to losing my mother during the past year, I know that you can never show how much you care in the present because you don’t know how far the future will extend for you and those you love.
We wish you and those close to you the best for the holidays, whichever one(s) you celebrate.
BTW–If you need some help getting into the holiday spirit, here are 3 of our Christmas favs from years gone by:
- Don’t Say Bah Humbug: 7 Social Media Lessons From Charles Dicken’s A Christmas Carol
- How NOT to Be a Grinch This Holiday
- Holiday Social Media Tips From Dr. Seuss
Content Marketing World 2015 I'll be there. Come and join me!
Get $100 off the registration fee – use our promo code: Cohen
Free eBook — The Video Marketing Handbook
Everything you need to build a video marketing strategy.
The Video Marketing Handbook covers everything from video production through to optimizing and tracking your video's performance. Vidyard has partnered with experts to bring you an incredible resource packed with inspiring examples and proven best practices.
- How to introduce a storytelling culture at your company
- What a typical video marketing budget looks like (for in-house or outsourced assets)
- Defining your video marketing goals and strategy
- Using analytics to determine your success with video
- Generating new leads with embedded CTAs
- Using video viewing data to score and qualify leads
- And much, much more!
Now there are two ways to get Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Content by Email:
Subscribe to receive the full text of each new actionable marketing post delivered free, five days a week to your inbox.
Signup for the weekly Actionable Marketing Newsletter and get a roundup of of the week’s posts, plus extra content you won’t find on the website, plus a free e-book: What Every Blogger Needs to Know – 101 Actionable Blog Tips
Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/artchild/11363658764/