Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At SMMW 2014
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Want to know where social media is going? Here are 10 global social media trends with charts to give you perspective for 2014.
SlideShare provides a combination of text and visual content. Here are 15 SlideShare Content Marketing Tips with case studies and examples. Also, 3 no-no’s
Planning a social media give-away campaign? Free isn’t free. Here are 7 tips to understand your social media give-away cost dynamics.
Instagram Sales Versus Engagement. Recent University of Wisconsin research shows that use of Instagram photos can improve sales when added to your website.
Why social media is sandwich media? Take a cue from this research that shows we use social media on the go sandwiched between other activities. Chart
Did you know that there were Beatles social media lessons? 50 Years Ago Today—before there was social media—The Beatles taught marketers to use social media
UMass Dartmouth research to understand how social media and millennials interact. Includes analyses and charts.
What do Facebook Users mean for your marketing? Pew Internet research (data & charts) show how users have changed. Facebook tips included for marketers
What do Facebook results for 4Q2013 mean for marketers? Facebook’s 4Q2013 results with charts explained. The 3 Facebook factors marketers must consider.